Skip to content
- I supply most of my students’ notebooks and stationary needs; however essential books, exams, metronomes, and other such expensive items must be paid for by the students’ parent. I will always try to notify you well in advance of a student needing a new book, and if you would prefer, I will even order the books myself for your convenience. I always provide receipts for transparency. I may, as part of my Points for Prizes program, purchase extra books for your child. You will not be billed for these books.
- I do ask that sufficient notice (at least 24 hours) be given before a lesson is cancelled, if possible. Make up lessons can only be provided within the same week (not weekends), depending on availability.
- Depending on my study hours this year, my availability may decrease and I may have to reschedule your lessons to a later timeslot, if there are any available, however I will always try to accommodate you first and keep your timeslot as best as I can.
- The cost of a 30-minute lesson is only $30.00. The cost of a 45-minute lesson (for the more advanced student) is $50.00. Payment is cash in hand or bank transfer, and an invoice can be provided for you if you would like.
- Please ensure that any books or materials I give to your child are brought with them to each lesson. After time, they may no longer need to use a particular book, at which point I will let you know and you will no longer have to bring it.
- I will be the one to make the final call on whether or not a student is ready for exams. This must be respected, as if they start too early, it can be detrimental to the foundation of their learning.
- If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on my mobile number of 0429 375 856.